Sunday, June 15, 2008

Slapfight Sunday: Sinead vs Squiddleton

You know what's awesome? Naked sissy slapfights, that's what. Yep, when I get bored I challenge my friends to a duel and then promptly strip down to my virtual skivvies and proceed to bitchslap the bejesus out of them. If you've never had the pleasure, I highly encourage you give it a shot. But, in case you're the kind that prefers to live vicariously through others (hey, no judgment!), every week I'll be posting a video of me slapfighting with someone naked set to inspiring montage-y rock music.

For the first edition, we have Sinead (my lvl 50 priest) vs. Squiddleton (my boyfriend's newly created lvl 5 paladin). In the lush forests of Azuremyst Island, the two squared off and slapfought as no two draenei had EVER SLAPFOUGHT BEFORE! See for yourself:




(I have to give mad props to that bird who swooped in and helped out though. It was totally touch and go there for a minute)

No comments: